Court Clerk Resume Sample
Court Clerk Resume Sample Bullet Points
Below is a list of bullet points that you can use on your resume to describe your role as a court clerk
- Assist judges in court or by conducting research or preparing legal documents.
- Perform clerical duties in court of law; prepare docket of cases to be called; secure information for judges; and contact witnesses, attorneys, and litigants to obtain information for court.
- Prepare dockets or calendars of cases to be called, using typewriters or computers.
- Record case dispositions, court orders, or arrangements made for payment of court fees.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Prepare and issue orders of the court, such as probation orders, release documentation, sentencing information, or summonses.
- Prepare documents recording the outcomes of court proceedings.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
- Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
Court Clerk Resume Sample Keywords and Simple Resume Phrases
For a general list of keywords for your court clerk resume, you can see a comprehensive list on our Resume Sample Keywords
page. These keywords are designed to help you use strong verbs in describing your experience on your court clerk resume.