Institution Cook Resume Sample
Institution Cook Resume Sample Bullet Points
- Prepare and cook large quantities of food for institutions.
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Apportion and serve food to facility residents, employees, or patrons.
- Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
- Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
- Monitor use of government food commodities to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
- Direct activities of one or more workers who assist in preparing and serving meals.
- Bake breads, rolls, and other pastries.
- Train new employees.
- Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
Institution Cook Resume Sample Keywords and Simple Resume Phrases
- Performing for or working directly with the public
- Coaching and developing others
- Performing general physical activities
- Assisting and caring for others
- Handling and moving objects
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or material
- Evaluating information to determine compliance with standards
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates
- Decision making, creative thinking and problem solving
- Identifying objects, actions, and events
- Processing information
- Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings
- Coordinating the work and activities of others
- Plan menus
- Prepare appetizers, salads, or cold dishes
- Perform a variety of food preparation duties other than cooking
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff
- Cut, trim, or clean meat, or carcasses
- Wash dishes, glassware, or related utensils
- Carve meat or bone fish or fowl
- Evaluate premises for cleanliness
- Determine food portions
- Clean rooms or work areas
- Cook meals
- Understand government health, hotel or food service regulations
- Provide customer service
- Test food to determine that it is cooked
- Direct and coordinate food or beverage preparation
- Measure or weigh ingredients for food preparation
- Serve food or beverages
- Follow recipes
- Use knives
- Identify cut or grade of meat
- Bake breads, rolls, or other baked goods
- Knead, shape, cut, or roll food products by hand
- Determine food or beverage costs
Did we miss any bullets or other information?